Tuesday 1 April 2014

Smile!

So today commenced with a fire alarm at the hotel where I am staying - the many guests gathered outside and there was good humoured banter and even laughter.

I returned eventually to my room and I cracked on with my devotions, only to discover that the programme I use is exactly the same today as yesterday ( sorry God, I must not have been listening yesterday so you needed to really get through to me).

I looked for an image to accompany this blog only to be exposed to some very unsuitable material which, obviously, I won't be using! I ended up using something very generic.

In these things there were moments of good humour and foolishness.

Good humoured banter, the smile at the familiarity the readings and commentary, the foolishness of not being more specific in my search terms.

On this April Fool's day my prayer is to bring a smile to people's faces and laughter to their hearts and to make no one, including myself, look like a fool.




No comments: