Saturday 12 April 2014

Looking back

So this week has been varied in the extreme:

Visited some lovely people in ministry
Gave some clothes to a charity shop
Looked for a lobbying cause
Made some hand crafted sweetie boxes to send to friends
Made a film for a new friend to use in their church
Planned Easter services in detail
Had a meal at Nando's 
Discovered the people in my local Coffee Shop know my order before I get to the front of the queue - in detail ('chicken mayo wrap, light on the salad, an empire biscuit and an Americano, cold milk and two dots')
Wrote six blog posts
Thought about party planning
Decided against getting a tattoo.
Attended four board meetings of different natures.
Cleared my email inbox - then spent three hours on the phone to the IT department because my computer stopped working properly.

And reflected on the absolutely amazing generosity of God. 

The more I have worked through #40acts and attempted to live a more generous lifestyle the more I see and appreciate the generosity of God. The variety He brings into my life, the different characters He introduces me to, the new experiences He provides for me. If I can reflect just a little of that great generosity I will be blessed.

No comments: