Saturday 22 March 2014

Anything for you cupcake!

As the above advert tag line suggests the expression of a pet name and a commitment to do 'anything' are easily linked together - they epitomise love!


It seems, at first thought, a quantum leap from a hotel advert to the deep theological truth behind Easter. But the truth is this: Jesus said he would do the ultimate thing for us because he loves us. That's the truth.

He would do the ultimate, for us His beloved.

#40acts challenge today is to make cupcakes and give them away. I'm happy to do that. It won't take long and they might even be edible! But am I prepared to do anything for those I care about: the least, the last and the lost?

As I bake today, as I consider the deep message here, I'll re-evaluate whether I really am prepared...



No comments: