Monday 16 March 2015

Playing Catch-up

What a few days!

Conference, birthday, Mothers Day, worship, flights and so on.

You would think there wasn't time to catch up on a few missed #40acts tasks - but not so!

Managed to get into a conversation with smile staff members at the conference centre we were at, also made one of then laugh by calling her 'Beetlejuice' (it was funny, honest, but you had to be there).

Shared generosity with someone who was generous in return.

Experienced generosity through others for my birthday and tried to be generous to others through the opportunities of Mothers Day. I feel all caught up.

And then today's task is focused on prayer - what better way to 'recover' after such a busy time. This task, however, doesn't feel like much of a challenge though - simply praying for the people and issues that come up through my news feed on Facebook. I try to do that anyway. So today I will do so with more consideration and try to share my concern or let the individuals know I'm praying for them although I may do that discretely.

So as I head into South London today I am already to scour the screen for those things that speak to my heart and soul - and the first will be a prayer for all of those involved in #40acts this year!

No comments: