Monday 23 March 2015

Clive and David

#40acts today is about blessing the boss.

So here's my line managers - Clive and David.

Clive is originally from South Africa and has been my ultimate line manager for around two years, David, originally from Blackheath in the West Midlands, I have known for much longer (in fact my in laws were partly responsible for him responding to Gods vocation many years ago), and he is my direct line manager.

They are great guys. They are not perfect - and know it. We do not always agree. 

But they listen to God and strive to be His men - and for that I am grateful.

I pray for them and ask that God will use them and bless them - and I know that when they pray they pray for me and my colleagues. When my father in law went to heaven recently both of them rang within minutes of hearing this news. They hold me accountable and sometimes ask hard questions - they don't mind being asked hard questions in return.

Their ministry is not easy, they carry a heavy burden and I bless God for them.

No comments: