Wednesday 10 February 2016

Welcome back #40acts

It's Lent and therefore the whole #40acts thing kicks off again. Excellent!

The last two years I have blogged throughout the days of Lent, reflecting on the challenges and tasks and seeking God to make me more generous: with my time, my skills and even my money.

Today I'm thinking (and acting) with all the other #40actsers about my circles of influence - and I happen to be spending a couple of days right in the middle of one of those circles along with about 40 Salvation Army Divisional Leaders.

As we have already talked I have had to acknowledge that many have had a profound influence upon me - and it transpires I on them.

My circles of influence overlap and interweave to the point of being elipses of influence but today I thank God for them, praying for a generous spirit amongst each of them - and that I will be generous to them and with them.

No comments: