Wednesday 25 February 2015

Thanks and Goodbye...

Well there's a title that will encourage people to read!

Just thinking and working through the whole #40acts task for today and yesterday and it felt that those two expressions sum up well what I need to be doing. 

So quite apart from those people who I needs to say thank you to yesterday because they made a meal or coffee or some other provision made - and I hope I thanked them well and sincerely, I was certainly mindful of trying to - I wanted to look back and thank through this medium those who have made me who I am. Some have influenced my mental development or physical progress, many have helped me grow spiritually. Each of these people have my admiration, my love and most importantly my heartfelt thanks:


David and Margaret Wyles 
Joyce Smith 
Catherine Wyles
Linda Hasking
Kath and Derek Dolling
Alan Bateman
Steve Pallant
Estelle Blake
John and Freda Larsson
George Pilkington 
Wendy and Melvyn Knott
Jack Tutton
Peter and Brenda Ward
Mike and Joan Parker

I am sure there are others but these spring immediately to mind and I am grateful from the depth of my heart and thank God for these people.

Now what about the 'Goodbye '?

I like nice things - I have some very nice things - but they are only things. Over the next few days I am going to identify some things to move on - maybe as gifts to those who may appreciate them, maybe into a charity shop - sharing what is valued by me is a good way of letting others know that they are more precious than all the stuff in the world.


No comments: