Wednesday 28 May 2014

Swimming in treacle

How do you know that what you think is a blessing is'nt really a problem? Or what is a curse is'nt really a blessing?

You have to stay with things to see how they fully work out.

The reason I have not written for a few days? Well there are a couple...

I have had a chronic tooth problem which wiped me out preceded by attendance at the Salvation Army Territroial Leaders Conference.

I'm not suggesting that either of them was a curse that turned into a blessing or vice versa!

What I can testify to is that some things that seemed so right at one point start to look obscure and not appropriate as time passes. 

I need to ask questions of myself, my leadership, my relevance. And I need to be courageous enough to ask those same questions of others.

No comments: