Thursday 2 March 2017

Set Out

Once again this year I will be participating through Lent in #40acts.

Why?

Because, if I'm honest I can be a very self centred individual who needs to think out wards a bit more, give a little more - if you know what I mean.

I keep this Blog each year as a bit of an accountability tool but this year I am grateful to have someone else keeping me accountable, I will get a call or email each week from one of my friends, Carl, who will ask me if I'm being generous... And I don't know when he will contact me so there is a bit of jeopardy involved as well!

Yesterday, as well as getting Carl on board, I drew up two lists, where it can be generous and we here in know I can be selfish, they aren't exhaustive lists and I guess I will add to them through Lent.

If you feel I can help you with anything - please ask, I want to be generous in every sense, time, emotions, talents and so on.

So thanks #40acts and thanks Carl! Let's see what happens...

No comments: