Friday 3 March 2017

Pack a Punch

On day three of #40acts I need to get to know my local community much better - this is probably a very good thing as I've only lived here for a few months and really don't know much of what goes on. Alongside this I still have to meet yesterday's challenge - I was on the road for much of yesterday so was not able to prepare an assistance pack.

What I'm thinking is tht I'll take a look around the community and then prepare some packs for people that might need them - not sure who they will be or what their needs might be.

I want the packs to be relevant and to be impactful for those who get them.

So really I need to be generous with time and opinion as I get to know my community a bit better so that I will really connect with them.

Lets see if I can really pack a punch!

Image result for punch bag

No comments: